I gave so much to someone who never appreciated it.
He is NEVER going to love you. You can negotiate the situation any way you want in your head. You can be the perfect girlfriend and do everything right and he is still not going to give you what you want. So either accept that and be happy with what you have while you have it or move the fuck on.
Man with suit made of Mentos is dunked in a tank full of Diet Coke.
DID HE SURVIVE
ART. #pwatpittsburgh #doctorwho #tardis #whovian
I need this.
I was told the average girl begins to plan her wedding at the age of 7. She picks the colors and the cake first.
By the age of 10 she knows time, and location.
By 17 she’s already chosen a gown, 2 bridesmaids and a maid of honor.
By 23 she’s waiting for a man who wont break out in hives when he hears the word “commitment”, someone who doesn’t smell like a Band-Aid drenched in lonely, someone who isn’t a temporary solution to the empty side of the bed, someone who’ll hold her hand like it’s the only one they’ve ever seen.
To be honest, I don’t know what kind of tux I’ll be wearing, I have no clue what my wedding will look like.
But I imagine the women who pins my last to hers will butterfly down the aisle like a 5 foot promise.
I imagine her smile will be so large that you’ll see it on google maps, and know exactly where our wedding is being held.
The woman that I plan to marry will have champagne in her walk, and I will get drunk on her footsteps.
When the pastor asks if I take this woman to be my wife, I will say yes before he finishes the sentence. I’ll apologize later for being impolite but I will also explain him that our first kiss happened 6 years ago and I’ve been practicing my “Yes” for past 2, 165 days.
When people ask me about my wedding I never really know what to say, but when they ask me about my future wife I always tell them her eyes are the only Christmas lights that deserve to be seen all year long. I say she thinks too much, misses her father, loves to laugh, and she’s terrible at lying because her face never figured out how to do it correctly.
I tell them if my alarm clock sounded like her voice, my snooze button would collect dust. I tell them if she came in a bottle I would drink her until my vision is blurry and my friends take away my keys. If she was a book, I would memorize her table of contents. I would read her cover-to-cover, hoping to find typos, just so we can both have a few things to work on.
Because aren’t we all unfinished? Don’t we all need a little editing Aren’t we all waiting to be proofread by someone? Aren’t we all praying they will tell us that we make sense? She don’t always make sense, but her imperfections are the things I love about her the most.
I don’t know when I will be married. I don’t know where I will be married but I do know this, whenever I’m asked about my future wife— I always say: …She’s a lot like you.
1. When I walk into CVS, I know exactly where to find the band-aids. Four years of tearing yourself open and you get used to dragging yourself into your nearest drugstore with blood dripping down your sleeve while the employees pretend not to notice and smile at the wall behind you when they ring you up.
2. Swollen lips and sweaty “I love you’s” can make you feel again but god I don’t want to feel anything if it means having to sit there with my throat on fire while my ribs crack and splinter every part of my fucking body when he stops calling back.
3. I told my mother I wanted to fall in love and she told me she would start planning my funeral.
4. Words get trapped inside my chest and their edges cut into my heart. I wish I could just tell you how much I fucking miss you. I can’t stop bleeding.
5. My father always told me not to love someone with all of me because they’ll slam the door one night and forget to come home and they will take every fiber of my galactic being and leave me with nothing but the darkness in-between the stars.
6. There are plenty of ways to kill yourself, stick a gun to the back of your throat, fall asleep in the garage with the car on, jump into a river and let the rock in your chest where your heart used to be drag you to the bottom, smoke too many cigarettes, bleed yourself dry. I think the most effective way is kissing someone who’s name you will never be able to say without shaking.
7. You don’t drown in the ocean. You just become part of it. Your hair dissolves into waves, your lips turn to salt, your eyes melt into the sea. They say that drowning is peaceful but when I fell into you water rushed into my ribcage it was just a lot of choking and burning and thrashing and darkness.
8. When I told you I wanted you to fuck me I didn’t mean fuck me over.
9. Maybe you should come over. Maybe I should change the locks. I think I love you again.
10. I quit smoking because you could stop my hands from shaking just as well as a pack of cheap cigarettes but you rot my insides even worse.
Life is not what it’s supposed to be. Its what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.
I want a soul mate who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don’t already know, and make me laugh. I don’t care what you look like, just turn me on.
I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being.
Page 1 of 196